- Responsive web design: The design of your software should be easily adaptable on any device from desktop, smartphones to tablets and iPads.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): Make sure have a strong SEO tool with all the must have keywords. This will your website appear easily on google searches.
- Content Management system (CMS): This tool helps you run your website smoothly. Making updates, edits and changing content will be done with ease. Keeping your website up-to-date is very important in a competitive online world.
- An easy and secure online booking engine: Make sure your booking section is easy-to-use. It should be made simple and secure for all types of customers to use.
- A an online chat for queries: Make a 24/7 chat to assist your customers.
- Easily accessible contact info: Your contact address, telephone and email should be easy to spot on your hotel website.
- Quality Content: The content of your website should be short, informative and should beautifully describe your hotel property in words.
- High resolution picture gallery: A customer first sees your hotel through the pictures on your website. Make sure you engage a professional photographer to beautifully represent your hotel.
- Video tours of the hotel: A video tour of the hotel helps customer get an actual idea of where and how they are going to stay.
- A map for directions
- Price level bar
- Banners with hotel highlights
- Language translator: This is an essential tool to communicate with your customers globally.
Increase Direct Bookings This Quarter? #1
It seems that the days of booking trips and holidays through travel agentsContinue Reading
How do you Create a Great PPC campaign?
Welcome to the 21st Century… if you haven’t done so already, it’s time to get your business on board the digital marketing train, before all your competitors disappear down the tracks. But where to start? One of the most popular forms of paid search marketing – advertising that exploits the power of search engines (i.e. […]Continue Reading
Converting Lookers into Bookers: Building a Hotel Distribution Strategy That Works
It’s an understatement to say that, in recent years, marketing a hotel has become more complicated. The digital revolution has expanded booking opportunities – leading to a dizzying array of online travel agents (OTAs), website opportunities and social media platforms to take advantage of, and direct booking engines to build and deploy. So, where does […]Continue Reading
Personalisation Leads to Higher Engagement in The Hotel Business
In the hospitality and travel market, email marketing can be personalised effectively. This is accomplished through a variety of simple techniques. By building customer profiles for your niche market, it becomes simpler to personalise emails that will address every client individually. Tips to use personalisation as part of hotel marketing solutions: Use names: The easiest […]Continue Reading
Management of Hotel Reputation Is Critical
For any business to succeed it has to have a strong reputation in the market. While the reputation of any business was subject to word of mouth publicity, things have changed in this digital age. Now it is the virtual world or the internet, which makes or breaks a business’s reputation. Reputation does matter As […]Continue Reading