- • The timeline – great for demonstrating progress in an easy-to-follow style.
• The process – perhaps you could outline a typical stay at your hotel in a process-style infographic.
• The informational – this summarizes a particular topic concisely and attractively.
• Compare and contrast – usually with two or three columns, this presents the audience with choices and subtly hints at the best choice.
• Geographical – great for travel and hotel infographics! Perhaps you could talk about things to do in the area surrounding your venue, or provide a fun map of local attractions with stats, facts and figures.
How do you Create a Great PPC campaign?
Welcome to the 21st Century… if you haven’t done so already, it’s time to get your business on board the digital marketing train, before all your competitors disappear down the tracks. But where to start? One of the most popular forms of paid search marketing – advertising that exploits the power of search engines (i.e. […]Continue Reading
Converting Lookers into Bookers: Building a Hotel Distribution Strategy That Works
It’s an understatement to say that, in recent years, marketing a hotel has become more complicated. The digital revolution has expanded booking opportunities – leading to a dizzying array of online travel agents (OTAs), website opportunities and social media platforms to take advantage of, and direct booking engines to build and deploy. So, where does […]Continue Reading
Personalisation Leads to Higher Engagement in The Hotel Business
In the hospitality and travel market, email marketing can be personalised effectively. This is accomplished through a variety of simple techniques. By building customer profiles for your niche market, it becomes simpler to personalise emails that will address every client individually. Tips to use personalisation as part of hotel marketing solutions: Use names: The easiest […]Continue Reading
Management of Hotel Reputation Is Critical
For any business to succeed it has to have a strong reputation in the market. While the reputation of any business was subject to word of mouth publicity, things have changed in this digital age. Now it is the virtual world or the internet, which makes or breaks a business’s reputation. Reputation does matter As […]Continue Reading