- Keep it beautiful and real.
Invest in the upkeep of your property and let the photographs do the talking. Give a real picture to your customers. Let them have a visual tour to your hotel rooms, lobby, restaurants and more. Describe your hotel extremely well from carpets to beddings in an impressive tone. This will help your customer get the real picture and take a decision quickly.
- Flaunt your services. Customers will always love and come back to you for your warm little gestures. Get competitive with services and advertise the inclusions like free Wi-Fi, a welcome drink, parking facility, benefits of becoming a member of their hotel a city guide or a rack full of free maps and more.
- Make the booking process super-simple. Make sure the booking on your hotel website design is easy-peasy for your customer to enjoy a smooth booking process. Lengthy questionnaires and unnecessary surveys can frustrate a potential booker.
- Make your website responsive. Develop a dynamic website that is easy to operate on all browsers and devices. Remember the modern day traveller can be booking from any medium.
- Be transparent about your hotel rules and policies. Be very clear about your check-in and check-out timings, if your hotel has smoking zones or not, is pet friendly or not and more vital policies to avoid any surprises for your customers upon arrival.
- Have an active, interactive review section. In a virtual world, people bank on other people’s reviews. Maintain a review page that helps customers decide better. Your admin should reply to both good and bad reviews. This will help you paint a responsible image of your hotel online.
- Wall of hygiene fame. Showcasing a good hygiene report or awards of maintenance will definitely give your hotel an edge above the rest. Let your customer know booking with your clean hotel is a real value for money.
- Intuitive interface. Approach your customers with generous filters, options and suggestions while they fill their booking requirements to appear friendly.
How do you Create a Great PPC campaign?
Welcome to the 21st Century… if you haven’t done so already, it’s time to get your business on board the digital marketing train, before all your competitors disappear down the tracks. But where to start? One of the most popular forms of paid search marketing – advertising that exploits the power of search engines (i.e. […]Continue Reading
Converting Lookers into Bookers: Building a Hotel Distribution Strategy That Works
It’s an understatement to say that, in recent years, marketing a hotel has become more complicated. The digital revolution has expanded booking opportunities – leading to a dizzying array of online travel agents (OTAs), website opportunities and social media platforms to take advantage of, and direct booking engines to build and deploy. So, where does […]Continue Reading
Personalisation Leads to Higher Engagement in The Hotel Business
In the hospitality and travel market, email marketing can be personalised effectively. This is accomplished through a variety of simple techniques. By building customer profiles for your niche market, it becomes simpler to personalise emails that will address every client individually. Tips to use personalisation as part of hotel marketing solutions: Use names: The easiest […]Continue Reading
Management of Hotel Reputation Is Critical
For any business to succeed it has to have a strong reputation in the market. While the reputation of any business was subject to word of mouth publicity, things have changed in this digital age. Now it is the virtual world or the internet, which makes or breaks a business’s reputation. Reputation does matter As […]Continue Reading