Why can’t you re-post on Instagram?
Read on for a few (free) methods for easy, ethical re-sharing on Instagram…
Capture and Repost
- Open Instagram on your device, and find the image you want to repost.
- You will now need to take a screenshot of it; on mobile Apple devices this generally involves holding the power and home buttons down simultaneously.
- After you have cropped and adjusted the image, you can repost it to your own Instagram account.
- Remember to give credit where it is due by telling your followers where you found the original image.
Re-Post Through a Dedicated App
Repost for Instagram
- To repost, simply open up Instagram, find the shareable photo or video and tap the ‘…’ section in the corner of the post.
- The next step is to select ‘Copy Share URL’ from the menu.
- After you’ve done this, open the Repost for Instagram app. Your copied posts should automatically appear on the homepage.
- To proceed with re-posting, click on the right-hand side of the post and edit the image.
- Click Repost, followed by ‘Copy to Instagram’ to add any filters and additional edits prior to posting.
- You can then decide whether to include the caption from the original post, or create your own.
Need help with perfecting your hotel’s social media strategy or making more of Instagram? Get in touch with the Digital Hotelier team to find out how we can help you succeed.
How do you Create a Great PPC campaign?
Welcome to the 21st Century… if you haven’t done so already, it’s time to get your business on board the digital marketing train, before all your competitors disappear down the tracks. But where to start? One of the most popular forms of paid search marketing – advertising that exploits the power of search engines (i.e. […]Continue Reading
Converting Lookers into Bookers: Building a Hotel Distribution Strategy That Works
It’s an understatement to say that, in recent years, marketing a hotel has become more complicated. The digital revolution has expanded booking opportunities – leading to a dizzying array of online travel agents (OTAs), website opportunities and social media platforms to take advantage of, and direct booking engines to build and deploy. So, where does […]Continue Reading
Personalisation Leads to Higher Engagement in The Hotel Business
In the hospitality and travel market, email marketing can be personalised effectively. This is accomplished through a variety of simple techniques. By building customer profiles for your niche market, it becomes simpler to personalise emails that will address every client individually. Tips to use personalisation as part of hotel marketing solutions: Use names: The easiest […]Continue Reading
Management of Hotel Reputation Is Critical
For any business to succeed it has to have a strong reputation in the market. While the reputation of any business was subject to word of mouth publicity, things have changed in this digital age. Now it is the virtual world or the internet, which makes or breaks a business’s reputation. Reputation does matter As […]Continue Reading